Having worked in PR, and with the media, for over 23 years, I’m often seen in the press talking about a wide range of subjects and am always happy to help with features, interviews and questions.
As an ex-PR, I run my own press office, and understand the need for good quality copy, excellent images and when it comes to meeting deadlines, that’s a given.
As well as recent appearances on BBC Breakfast and Sky News, I’m frequently seen in Happiful, Health & Wellbeing, Medium, Metro, Natural Health, Pick Me Up, PR Moment, Prima, Stella, The Daily Mail, The Express, The Homeworker, The Mail on Sunday, The Telegraph, and The Sunday Times.
- Building your own business
- Career changes
- COVID and the impact it’s had on PR people and the PR industry
- Creativity in businesses
- The gender pay gap
- How to ask for a pay rise
- How to set up your own business
- How to work with the media
- Returning to work after maternity leave
- Working from home